Emergency Management Agency
1. Emergency Management Agency operates with the mission of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, its strategic documents and a clear vision for the establishment, maintenance, increase of general security and offering qualitative, vocational and advance services, based on standards and democratic values of impartiality and professionalism.
2. Scope of EMA is to support the citizens and First responding Teams to ensure joint action team, in the construction, upgrading and maintaining our capacity necessary to prepare, protect, respond and recover from all hazards types.
Realization of objectives:
1. Drafting and approval of the Integrated Emergency System;
2. Drafting and approval of the National Response Plan;
3. Preparation and training of emergency services;
4. Coordination of inspection sites with hazardous materials;
5. Restructuring DME and Upgrading to the EMA
6. Drafting and adoption of risk assessment and operational plans for protection and rescue;
7. Drafting, supplementing amending of legal Infrastructure and drafting of the law;
8. Management and coordination of the emergency cases;
9. Genuine initiatives of cooperation with the countries of the region and European countries in the emergency field while including also the cooperation agreements and draft agreements.