Kosovo Academy for Public Safety
Mission and scope
1. KAPS as executive agency will act in accordance with the mission of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, its strategic documents and clear vision for building, preserving, increasing the overall security and providing more qualitative, professional and advanced services based on the standards and unbiased democratic values and professionalism.
2. Administrative instruction determines organizational structure of KAPS as executive agency within the ministry of internal affairs.
Article Supervision, leadership and organization
1. KAPS as executive agency is part of the third level of the responsibilities within MoIA, executive level.
2. KAPS operates under the authority of the minister of the MIA, based on the Administrative instruction for MIA No.16/2010.
3. Executive chief of KAPS is civil senior official, which is appointed and discharged in accordance with legal disposition in power for appointing senior officials for civil service.
4. For the reports within KAPS, as third level of responsibility and other hierarchical levels within MoIA will be valid dispositions of administrative instruction 16/2010 for MIA.